A-Type Diaphragm Valve Specifications
Size Range DN8 - DN350
Temperature range -30°C to 175°C
Design Standards BS5156 / BS EN 13397
Testing Standards BS EN12266-1
MAKE AN Enquiry
Features & Benefits
- Weir design for corrosive media and utilities
- Versatile and extensively used in industrial applications
- Can handle up to 15% solids (depending on process conditions)
- Perfect valve for on/off or control applications on corrosive processes.
- Proprietary diaphragm technology provides unique sealing solution and complete emissions control.
- Comprehensive selection of polymers delivers superior corrosion and abrasion resistance for a wide range of demanding applications.
- Top entry design enables in-line maintenance capability to reduce plant down-time.
- Different actuator types that cover up to DN250