Dezurik - H 1500 Hilton Thru port Gate Valves | The Valve Company
H-1500 Hilton Thru-port SPECIFICATIONS
- Size Range Through 48"
- Temperature range up to 1200°F
- Pressure Rating up to 400 psi
- Seating Metal or Resilient with options for removable seat
- Materials Valves are available in solid or wetted parts construction in any weldable alloy, including Stainless Steel, Hastelloy, Inconel, Monel and Titanium.
- Abrasive Service Optional abrasion and corrosion resistant designs with hard facing available in Stellite, Tungsten Carbide, Pulse Fusion.
- Valve Style H-1500 Round Port Valve; H-1500-V Diamond Port Valve
Make an Enquiry
H-1500 HILTON THRU-PORT GATE VALVES DOWNLOADS
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Fabricated Thru-Port bonneted or bonnetless designs with unobstructed round port or diamond shaped opening for precise flow control. Can be used for slurries, solids and granular applications. Available with resilient seat for tight shut-off.
Click on the animation below to see how a Hilton H-1500 Thru-Port Gate Valve is capable of closing through a standing column of dry material. As the gate slides closed, it carries a slice of the media into the valve body. When the valve slides open, it pulls the slice of media from the body back into the flowing media stream.