Dezurik - KSL LA Knife Gate Valve | The Valve Company
- Size Range 2-24" (50-600mm) with larger sizes available on application
- Pressure Rating 100 psi CWP (690kPa), with higher pressures available with optional gate materials
- Body Material Cast Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel and various Stainless Steel or higher alloy materials
- Temperature Range to 177°F (81°C) as standard, and up to 300°F (150°C) with high-temperature optional seat materials
Make an Enquiry
KSL-LA KNIFE GATE VALVE DOWNLOADS
FEATURES & BENEFITS
DeZURIK’s KSL-LA Slurry Knife Gate Valves are designed for on-off (isolation) service for applications consisting of abrasive, high solids content, wet or dry media. KSL-LA Slurry Knife Gate Valves are ideally suited for applications in the mining, power, and aggregate industries.
The KSL-LA Slurry Valve features sleeves of natural rubber or other elastomers that are compressed by sleeve retainers that allow the valve to provide drip-tight shutoff. In addition, the KSL-LA valve features:
- Bi-directional, drip tight shutoff to full pressure rating.
- Field replaceable sleeves with encapsulated supporting ring.
- Full port reduces turbulence and pressure drop across the valve.
- Sleeve compression eliminates cavity where solids can collect.
- Sleeve design eliminates the requirement for flange gaskets.
- Gate fully retracts out of the flow path in the open position.