Home > Products > Knife Gate Valves Slurry | The Valve Company >
Saunders KB Type Diaphragm Valve | The Valve Company
- Size Range DN8 - DN350
- Temperature range -30°C to 175°C
- Design Standards BS5156 / BS EN 13397
- Testing Standards BS EN12266-1
Make an Enquiry
PDF - CPE-Saunders catalogue
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Weir design for corrosive media and utilities
- Versatile and extensively used in industrial applications
- Can handle up to 15% solids (depending on process conditions)
- Perfect valve for on/off or control applications on corrosive processes.
- Proprietary diaphragm technology provides unique sealing solution and complete emissions control.
- Comprehensive selection of polymers delivers superior corrosion and abrasion resistance for a wide range of demanding applications.
- Top entry design enables in-line maintenance capability to reduce plant down-time.
- Different actuator types that cover up to DN250