H900 HILTON ANGLE-DISK CHECK VALVE
The H-900 is designed for horizontal or vertical flow with a large flow area (not suitable for down-flow applications). The angled seat reduces disk travel from full closed to full open.
Dezurik - H900 Hilton Angle Disk Check valve | The Valve Company
- Size Range Through 54"
- Temperature Range up to 1000°F
- Pressure Rating up to 150 psi
- Seating Metal or Resilient
- Materials Valves are available in solid or wetted parts construction in any weldable alloy, including Stainless Steel, Hastelloy, Inconel, Monel and Titanium.
- Abrasive Service Optional abrasion and corrosion resistant designs with hard facing available in Stellite, Tungsten Carbide, Pulse Fusion.
Make an Enquiry
H900 HILTON ANGLE-DISK CHECK VALVE DOWNLOADS
FEATURES & BENEFITS
The H-900 is designed for horizontal or vertical flow with a large flow area (not suitable for down-flow applications).
The angled seat reduces disk travel from full closed to full open. The valve is equipped with a shaft pivot located slightly above centerline; pressure on disk area above pivot partiality balances pressure on area below pivot to reduce slamming. The valve is available with external counterweight and dampener.
The H-900 can be fabricated from any weldable alloy and is clearly marked to show direction of flow.
3" to 24" is standard, but larger sizes are available.