MT SERIES – ALUMINUM PNEUMATIC ACTUATORS
The MT Series epoxy painted rack & pinion actuators are the next generation of innovation featuring a slimmer body design while maintaining extensive options for easy valve integration, flexible customisation and the same reliable operation. Standard with Namur mounting for accessories, along with the patented ±10° adjustment for both the open and closed positions, the MT series sets the standard.
TVC Pneumatic Actuator MT Series | The Valve Co
Pneumatic Actuator MT Series SPECIFICATIONS
- Available as double acting and spring return.
- Torque outputs from 7.5Nm to 3564Nm.
Make an Enquiry
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Compact Design
- Dual travel stops that provide ± 10° stroke rotation on both the opening and closing phases of the actuator stroke.
- Namur VDI/VDE 3845 and ISO 5211 dimensions on all sizes. No special blocks are required to mount solenoid valves, limit switches or positioners.
- Honed bores for high cycle life
- High cycle bearings and wear pads
- High visibility beacon
- Thick powder coating (80 – 100 μ) creates a barrier against many of the chemicals that anodising alone can not adequately resist as well as proven to perform well in the salt spray and immersion test.
- All external fasteners are corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Also available as ST Series – Stainless Steel Actuators.