Dezurik - CSC APCO Silent Check valve | The Valve Company
- Body Material Cast iron, ductile iron, carbon steel, 316 stainless steel
- Body Styles 300A Wafer Style and 600A Globe Style
- End Connections ASME 125/150 or ASME 250/300
- Size Ranges Wafer 1-10” (15-250mm); Globe 3-42” (80-1100mm)
- Size Ranges 2-48" (50-1200mm)
Make an Enquiry
CSC APCO SILENT CHECK VALVE DOWNLOADS
FEATURES & BENEFITS
APCO CSC Silent Check Valves are designed to prevent water hammer by positively closing before reversal of flow can occur. The valve closes silently, is low in cost, reliable and requires no regular maintenance. Silent Check Valves are commonly used in vertical turbine pump installations when pumping from a well to an elevated reservoir. They are also recommended for commercial and industrial HVAC applications such as heating systems and condensate return lines. When specified, the APCO CSC Silent Check Valves are Factory Mutual System Approved for use on hazardous firefighting equipment and fire protection systems.
Available with wafer or globe style bodies, sizes range from 1-42" (15-1100mm). They are available with Ductile Iron, Cast Iron, Carbon Steel or 316 Stainless Steel bodies with ASME 125/150 or ASME 250/300 end connections.