JTL BALL VALVES
A Glass Reinforced Polypropylene Full Flow Ball Valve suitable for a wide range of chemical applications including industrial and agricultural chemicals AND potable and non potable water.
JTL Ball Valves | The Valve Company
JTL Ball Valves SPECIFICATIONS
- Size Range 1/2" - 2"
- Maximum working pressure 1600 kPa @ 20
- Temperature Range 0°C to End Connections BSPT to ISO7-1
- Test and Inspection AS3688:2016, AS/NZS 4020:2018, AS 3688
Make an Enquiry
JTL BALL VALVES DOWNLOADS
PDF - JTL BALL VALVES
FEATURES & BENEFITS
A Glass Reinforced Polypropylene Full Flow Ball Valve suitable for a wide range of chemical applications including industrial and agricultural chemicals AND potable and non-potable water. For a more detailed description of the product, please see the provided datasheet below.
- FULL FLOW - non directional
- AS/NZS 4020:2018 approved
- Vacuum tested in accordance with AS3688
- Excellent chemical resistance
- UV resistant
- Corrosion resistant
- Ergonomic removable handle
- 90° on/off action
- Pressure rating: up to 1600 kPa @ 20°C
- Operating temperature: > 0°C < 60°C
- Lilac handle option for grey water
- Date stamped body for traceability
- 100% individually leak tested
- Available with NPT threads - MOQs apply
- Supplied on hang sell cards including product information and barcode. Bulk option available
- Over 30 years of design experience incorporated in this valve.