Dezurik - PTW Three way Plug Valves | The Valve Company
PTW Three-way SPECIFICATIONS
- Size Range 3 - 16" (80 - 400mm)
- Temperature to 400°F (200°C)
- Pressure Rating 125 psi (860 kPa) CWP
- Body Material Cast iron, ni-resist, aluminum, carbon steel, 316 stainless steel
- Valve Style 3-way tapered plug
- Actuator type Lever, hand wheel, chain wheel, cylinder, electric motor
Make an Enquiry
PTW THREE-WAY PLUG VALVES DOWNLOADS
FEATURES & BENEFITS
DeZURIK 3-Way Tapered Plug Valves are designed for throttling and diverting applications. Single- and double-tapered plug styles can be arranged into a variety of flow combinations.
Heavy-duty stainless steel bearings, long-life stem seal, resilient plug facings for dead-tight shutoff, and metal plugs for high-temperature applications.
3-Way Tapered Plug Valves are designed to handle clean and dirty, viscous and corrosive liquids, sludge, abrasive and fibrous slurries, and clean and dirty corrosive gases. They are used in a variety of applications in Sewage Treatment, Water Treatment & Distribution, Chemical & Petrochemical, Pulp & Paper, Mining, Power, and other process industries