KSL-LA KNIFE GATE VALVE SPECIFICATIONS
MAKE AN Enquiry
Features & Benefits
DeZURIK’s KSL-LA Slurry Knife Gate Valves are designed for on-off (isolation) service for applications consisting of abrasive, high solids content, wet or dry media. KSL-LA Slurry Knife Gate Valves are ideally suited for applications in the mining, power, and aggregate industries.
The KSL-LA Slurry Valve features sleeves of natural rubber or other elastomers that are compressed by sleeve retainers that allow the valve to provide drip-tight shutoff. In addition, the KSL-LA valve features . . .
- Bi-directional, drip tight shutoff to full pressure rating
- Field replaceable sleeves with encapsulated supporting ring
- Full port reduces turbulence and pressure drop across the valve
- Sleeve compression eliminates cavity where solids can collect
- Sleeve design eliminates the requirement for flange gaskets
- Gate fully retracts out of the flow path in the open position